Roma Steam Bath &
Roma Steam Shower Reviews
We look at the company Roma Steam Bath ltd and their Roma steam generators, units, parts, etc.
Roma Steam Co. is a company that was founded in Houston, Texas and has been the producers of steam bath equipment for over 40 years.
It was founded by a man, B.J Robbins in 1961 who was quite the visionary, inventor and home builder.
Robbins decided to offer steam baths in the custom built homes he created for clients as an added extra value. As a result of his inventive nature, he developed a state of the art steam system which has led to much of his great success.
He built his steam systems on the highest principles of design and craftsmanship which have become the telling features of all Roma products today.
Roma creates steam spas and baths that will delight you and make you feel like the King or Queen that you are. Spas were once the pleasure of only royalty … how times have changed!
Roma Steam Baths and spas are as affordable as they are luxurious so that you can now enjoy it in the comfort of your own home.
Roma offers steam bath units for both the home and commercial institutions. They are able to customize their baths for any size, application or budget.
Each of their residential units have a 10 year warranty – a lot more than most other manufacturers! They are all UL certified to ensure your safety and protection.
Their commercial units were built to the highest standards and have been widely used in health spas, health clubs, hotels, resorts and more for 43 years.
You don’t have to worry about the “risk” with Roma steam bath units which have been extensively time tested.
Roma – For Home and Business
If you run a commercial business and are thinking about the cost of maintaining and using a steam bath, know that Roma is the most efficient and cost saving bath available.
This is the only brand of steam bath that does not require you to run it all day or even have a 15 minute heat up period.
The Roma steam bath and steam units produce steam on demand and instantaneously (30 seconds) and has a “use as needed” approach. You only switch it on when you have a client and switch it off when it is not in use.
This will save you thousands of dollars electricity and water which will skyrocket your profits. Note that all of the commercial units have a 1 year warranty.
See the chart below for Roma’s pricing costs. Do note that the prices do not include the cost of the control panel which needs to be bought separately.
The pricing for their control packages are as follows:
Roma Steam Generators
Roma’s Steam generators have many excellent features which make them the perfect brand to purchase a steam generator for your custom steam room.
These features include:
- Very quiet – there’s nothing more annoying than a loud generator while you’re trying to relax.
- The steam heads are cool to touch. Don’t worry, Roma has you covered. The steam head would never exceed temperatures of 125°F to ensure that you won’t get burned.
- Space Saver Feature. You don’t have to worry about the generator taking up a lot of space or its placement. The space saver feature allows you to place the Roma generator on any side of the plumbing connection.
- Stainless Steel Tank. This ensures a long life with quality construction.
- UL Listed.
- Provides sufficient heat for larger spaces: up to 1350 cubic feet.
- They work great on hard to heat steam room surfaces which include marble, natural stone, glass etc.
- The multi unit systems come with one set of controls to ensure ease of use, flexibility and ease of installation.
Visit the Roma Steam Bath website for more information.