Hoover Carpet Steam Cleaners:
A Guide To Choosing Hoover Steam Carpet Cleaners
Need a great carpet cleaner?
Look no further than Hoover carpet steam cleaners.
These steamers are the best when it comes to cleaning your carpets. Each Hoover carpet steam cleaner is designed to extract dirt and clean even the dirtiest rug.
In this article we will look at and review some of the best carpet cleaners in the categories of price, features and functionality as well as consumer reviews.
Best Hoover Steam Carpet Cleaner Based On
Price, Functionality and Reviews
This steamer not only satisfies but has excelled in all three of these factors. This carpet cleaner is no other than the Hoover SteamVac Dual V Widepath Carpet Cleaner with the Powered Handheld Tool.
Hoover SteamVac Dual V Widepath
Carpet Cleaner with Powered Handheld Tool
This offering from Hoover has earned the top spot because it not only combines numerous functions found in several steamers, but it also has an extremely high 4.5 star rating.
This carpet cleaner is also affordably priced at $174.40 on Amazon which is makes it one of the most affordable carpet steamers available.
It has over 2000 four star ratings by consumers and is guaranteed to clean your carpets like a champion!
The winning features of this machine include:
- Dual V Technology: This means that there is full suction power across the entire length and breadth of the nozzle.
- SpinScrub Brushes: These specially created brushes work together to scrub and loosen dirt from within your carpet’s fibers.
- SpinScrub Powered Handheld Tool: This added extension can be used to clean stairs, upholstery and other areas where the steamer won’t be able to fit. It has the same SpinScrub brush technology so it delivers the same cleaning punch.
- Widepath Nozzle: This wider design of the nozzle allows you to clean a larger space in less strokes. A total of 20% more cleaning action than the regular model.
- Customizable Speeds: There are 3 different cleaning options in which you can select. These include Spill Pick Up, Gentle Scrub and Power Scrub modes.
- Automated mixing of detergent and water. You never have to get your hands dirty again.
- Heated Cleaning: Heat is applied directly to your carpet where it is needed the most.
- 12 amp motor which generates powerful suction.
- Edge Cleaners.
- 20 foot cord.
- The nozzle is removable which is great for quick and easy cleaning.
- 8 foot hose for greater reach.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Removable tool caddy.
- Cleaning solution is included in purchase.
- Easy grip handle.
- 1 Gallon capacity for dirty water.
- 1 Gallon capacity for clean water.
The most important review of any product is of course the reviews of consumers who have already used it!
As such, here is a summary of both consumer likes and dislikes for this Hoover model.
Hoover Carpet Steam Cleaners:
Consumers generally have a lot to say about Hoover carpet steam cleaners. They found that this model worked particularly well on carpets that have seen better days.
Even though you may think your carpet is ruined – this steamer is sure to clean it back to almost original health.
It can easily handle baby stains, pet urine/poop, food and juice stains, soda, dirt, crayons and just about everything else.
If you have pets, babies, toddlers or even a large family, don’t worry… this carpet cleaner can handle them and more.
Another feature consumers particularly liked was the Rinse feature which allows you to completely remove all detergent from your carpets. This is particularly important as you don’t want a build up of dried detergent in your carpet.
You no longer need to rent expensive carpet cleaners, with one time purchase, you will have professional results with every use.
One of the best features consumer liked is that this Hoover left their carpets dry in much less time than other cleaners.
Many consumers also found that the Hoover out-performs any Bissell carpet cleaner any day. The Hoover was found to remove stains the Bissell simply couldn’t and Hoover’s 6 SpinScrub brushes were much more effective and efficient than Bissell’s.
Consumer Dislikes and Recommendations
Consumers recommended that you clean the steamer after every use. It is especially important to pour out any remaining cleaning solution – simply put it back in the bottle.
If you don’t remove the left over detergent, it can find its way into the tank containing clean water. This means that you would have to clean this tank as well to avoid rinsing with soapy water.
Some found that it took awhile to assemble, however it was definitely worth it.
Another consumer issue is that they found the unit to be loud; however, this is the case with most carpet cleaners.
Best Hoover Carpet Steam Cleaners
Based On Price and Reviews
Hoover Steam Vac Carpet Cleaner With Clean Surge
Another great Hoover steam cleaner is the Hoover Steam Vac Carpet Cleaner With Clean Surge.
This is the highest consumer rated Hoover available while being one of the cheapest.
It has a 4 star rating from over 8,000 consumers!
This unit is also extremely affordable at only $136.49.
You can read our complete and thorough review of this machine here:
Best Hoover Carpet Cleaner For Spot Cleaning:
The Hoover Spot Scrubber
This little machine is Hoover’s only offering in the Spot Cleaning department.
It is very reasonably priced and much cheaper than its rivals, the Bissell Spot Bot. It costs around $74.36 and can be used for a wide range of cleaning activities.
You can use it to clean spots or stains on your carpet, upholstery, mattress, counter tops and just about anywhere else.
The features of this unit include:
- Powerful suction which can easily extract dirt or liquids,
- 5 foot hose for extended reach,
- Capable of cleaning different types of surfaces,
- 3 amp motor,
- 3″ upholstery attachment with squeegee nozzle,
- 16 inches in height.
The consumer reviews of this product indicate that they found it to be a good and reasonably priced spot cleaner.
One consumer in particular found it worked great for cleaning urine out of her kid’s mattresses.
Some consumers would have preferred a longer hose and the heads can be a bit difficult to detach. However, most were impressed by the suctioning power and its ability to suck dirt and liquids up with ease and finesse.