Steam cleaner reviews and ratings, this is where we discuss brands like Scunci, Oreck, Eureka, Monster, Haan and other steam cleaners.
We compare steam cleaners and review them based on their features, price, performance and more.
On this page we look at reviews and ratings of steam cleaner brands that you may not be familiar with. The most popular brands and types are linked to on the left column where you can read about their features, customer reviews and different models.
Check the left column if you want to find reviews on Shark, Bissell, Hoover, Steamfast, VaporClean and Steamboy steam cleaners. On this page you will find reviews of Scunci, Eureka, Oreck, Monster, Haan, Daimer and other steam cleaners.
These brands are not as popular as the others, however, they are top quality steam cleaners. You can find reviews of them a bit further down this page and we provide them so that you can get a comprehensive view of all the options you have when purchasing a steam cleaner.
Covered in these steam cleaner reviews are the special features each one of these brands carry which may be exactly what you need.
Besides reviews we also compare steam cleaners and provide consumer ratings throughout this website.
When comparing steam cleaners and reviewing steam cleaners ratings, it is important that you pay attention to the following features:
1. Boilers: The best quality steam cleaners have aluminum or stainless steel boilers. If you’re purchasing a heavy duty, commercial grade or steamer that costs $300 + then it is important that you get one where the boiler and heating element are not welded together. Trust me, this will save you $ in the future when either one of these parts need to be replaced.
2. Steam control: Being able to control the output and pressure of the steam is important for efficient cleaning.
3. Capacity of water reservoir: This will directly affect how long you will be able to steam clean for. The larger the reservoir, the longer you can clean. It is also a good idea to have the continuous fill feature if you plan on steam cleaning for more than an hour.
4. Safety features: Steam is heated vapor which should not come into contact with your bare skin. There should be safety or design features installed to ensure that you don’t get hurt.
5. Power Cord Length: The length of the cord will determine how wide of an area you can clean. If it is less than half the length of the room… then you know you’ve got problems. This can be remedied by using an extension cord, so it isn’t a do or die factor.
6. Exterior housing: The exterior housing of the steam cleaner should be strong and durable. If not, I’m afraid your steamer won’t last very long. It is best that you buy a steamer with a housing made of hard plastic or stainless steel.
These are just a few things to pay attention to when deciding that you need a steam cleaner.
Besides looking for the above characteristics it is important to know what are your cleaning needs are and what type of cleaner is best suited for them. The various types include handheld, canister, upright, carpet steam cleaner, commercial, industrial and heavy duty.
Below are the reviews of steam cleaners that would be great candidates to suit whatever your cleaning purpose may be.
Return to the Best Steam Reviews Homepage